- In-Person School
- Enrollment begins on August 1st.
- September 12th, 2021 – May 22nd, 2022
- Limited Spaces Available
CVIC’s Sunday school program is held every Sunday from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
First Day: Sunday, September 12th, 2021
Graduation Ceremony: Sunday, May 22nd, 2022
Email us at email@example.com for more information. Please REGISTER EARLY as seating is limited to a first come first serve basis. Insha’Allah we hope that your child or children will be enrolled in and benefit from our Sunday school here at the Chino Valley Islamic Center.
- Click here to access the registration form
- Registration packets are also available at CVIC
- 1 Child: $60/month
- 2 Children of the same family: $100/month
- 3 Children of the same family: $150/month
- 4 Children of the same family: $180/month
- A one time non-refundable book and supply fee of $50 per child at the time of registration to reserve
- For those who are not able to pay in full or installments, arrangements can be made for monthly payments
- Islamic Studies
- Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Hadith
- Arabic, reading and writing
- Quran and Surah memorization of Juz Amma
- Selected short Dua’as (supplications)
Sumayya Mohammed, Principal
Sumayya Mohammed was born and raised in Orange County in Southern California. She frequented Garden Grove masjid with her parents and siblings where she attended Saturday and Sunday School. She started memorizing the Holy Qur’an at an early age. She lived in the Middle East in her mid-teens for a few years where she completed memorizing the Qur’an and became fluent in the Arabic language. She has been working at ICSGV for almost five years, where she is currently teaching Qur’an. She was the Principal of Saturday School for 1 year, and has been planning events for several years. She also volunteered for various non-profit organizations such as MAS, ICNA, and Helping Hand. She is currently studying to be a Physician Assistant and has certificates in child development studies and administrative & office skills. Her interests include avidly following current events, event planning & Arabic Calligraphy. She hopes to travel to countries in need of humanitarian aid after graduating PA school.