The holy month of Ramadan is here! Don’t forget to keep track of these important dates!
Important Eid information:
Eid Mubarak everyone!
- Eid al-Fitr will be on Friday, July 17th at the Ayala Park Fields 14225 Central Ave., Chino, CA.
- Takbeerat will be at 7:30 am.
- Eid Salaat will be at 8:00 am.
- CVIC’s Eid Carnival will be open till 3:00 pm.
- Don’t forget to bring your family and friends!
- There will be a $5 parking fee per car.
- Please remember to bring your own prayer rugs.
- Directions to the Eid Prayers can be found here:
- Here are the Eid Flyers:
- The schedule for the Last 10 Nights of Ramadan can be found here.
- Khattam al Quran will be on Wednesday, July 15th 2015.
CVIC works diligently to provide the community with renowned Qaris who have excellent recitation. Here is some information regarding the Qaris you will be seeing for the next few weeks.
- Sheikh Abdullah Al Khairi
- Recitation Lecturer at Um El Qura University – Makkah
- Masters Degree in all Qiraat’s
- 1st place winner in a King Abdul Aziz Hifdh Competition
- Achieved many awards at competitions in (Libya, Sudan, Malaysia, & Egypt)
- Led Taraweeh in other Countries: Spain (2012), France (2013), and England (2014)
- Sheikh Mohammad Merdad
- Imam/Khatib at Jeddah Masjid (1997-2004)
- Education in Engineering
- Married with two boys, and two girls
- Nephew of Sheikh Abdullah Al Sulaimani